Scheduling & Pre-Registration
K.Hovnanian Children's Hospital has an online scheduling service through our Central Access department for patients to make appointments from home, at their convenience.
Central Access assists in scheduling appointments for a number of services. Additionally, if you want to pre-register for that service at the same time, or pre-register for another scheduled service, the Central Access team can do that for you as well.
To Schedule / Pre-Register for an Appointment Online
- Call the Meridian scheduling department at 732-897-7979 to obtain a consumer web ID. This one-time step will allow you to use the online scheduler tool.
- Once you receive your ID, visit our online scheduler tool to book your appointment.
Central Access also:
- Verifies your insurance coverage
- Obtains financial clearance
- Follows up with physician offices for more information, and
- Answers questions like where to park, what to bring, and where to go
If you have any questions, or cannot find the appointment time you were looking for, please call the Meridian Central Access department at 732-897-7979, Monday through Friday 7:30am to 7:00 pm, or Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon.