Our pediatric hospitalists are experts in hospital-based care.
Our pediatric hospitalists provide medical treatment and care for hospitalized children in a way that is comfortable and reassuring to our patients and their families.They work closely with a child's pediatrician and family physician, our emergency team, and specialists to provide the highest quality of care to the children we serve. Our Pediatric hospitalists are on call 24 hours a day, every day.
What You Should Expect from Our Pediatric Hospitalists:
- Experienced, board certified pediatricians
- Coordinated care and communication between the patient's pediatrician or primary care physician and our Children's Hospital specialists, nurses, and staff to support all of our patients needs
- Clear and timely communication of test results
- Quick response to any changes in condition that may occur during an inpatient stay
- Access to health care professionals who are approachable and knowledgeable in answering a patient's (and their family's) question