Autism & the Child Evaluation Center
About Child Autism & the Child Evaluation Center
Things we take for granted like a morning kiss or a story-time snuggle can be difficult for children with autism or other neurological and developmental disorders.
The good news is help is available at the Child Evaluation Center. Families struggling with an array of learning, behavioral and developmental disabilities such as autism, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), language impairments, and Tourette's Syndrome can access a wide range of programs.
Here are a few of our offerings:
- Infant/Toddler Assessment Program (ITAP): provides quick and easy access to comprehensive screening and monitoring of high-risk infants and toddlers up to three years old, in order to start them on recommended therapies.
- Regional Fetal Alcohol Diagnostic Center: improves early diagnosis and management of children who have been exposed to alcohol in utero.
- Down Syndrome Clinic: provides team consultations and assessments regarding the medical, developmental, behavioral, and educational issues related to Down Syndrome.
- Early Autism Center/KIDDS Program: provides comprehensive care for children ages 6 and younger with autism.
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center,
1945 Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
- Meridian Pediatric Associates Child Evaluation Center, 81 Davis Avenue, Suite 4, Neptune, NJ 07753
Meet Our Team
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.