About Our Sports Medicine Program
Caring for children, adolescents, and young adults alike, our Sports Medicine Program attends to acute and chronic sports-related injuries as well as medical conditions affecting athletic performance. Exercise counseling on safely returning to sports activities following injury is also offered.
Some of our specialty services include:
- Team physician services (elementary, middle, high school, and college levels)
- Sports pre-participation physicals
- Sports safety and advice lectures and educational seminars
- Coverage at sporting events (e.g., running and cycling races, soccer tournaments, multi-sport games)
- Concussion Management
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center,
1945 Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
- Outpatient Services
51 Davis Avenue, Suite 1
Neptune, NJ 07753
Meet Our Team
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.