About Our Surgical Services
No matter what age you are, surgery can be a scary thing. Knowing you are in good hands, though, can help soothe fears. Here at K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital, we offer pediatric specialists who can provide surgical services 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week.
Our child-friendly, family-oriented program hosts such surgical specialties as:
- General surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic surgery / reconstruction
When needed, anesthesia is administered and supervised by fellowship-trained pediatric anesthesiologists supported by an extensively trained and experienced pediatric care team.
K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital is a proud participant of the American College of Surgeons with the American Pediatric Surgical Association (APSA) National Surgical Quality Improvement Pediatric Program (ACS NSQIP® Peds) which allows participating hospitals to collect highly reliable clinical data and compare their surgical outcomes with the outcomes of other participants in the program.
Participation in the ACS NSQIP Peds allows the Children’s Hospital to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement by participating in the first national database to measure surgical outcomes in all specialties of children's surgery
- Collect actionable clinical outcomes data specific to children's surgery
- Act on clinical data to improve care in children's surgery
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center,
1945 Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
Meet Our Team
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.