Hackensack Meridian Health was the first health care organization in the region to offer a behavior management and therapeutic play program for very young children.
Our Programs Include:
- Therapeutic Nursery Group: Offers treatment for children aged 3-6 who are having difficulties with aggression, impulsivity, non-compliance, tantrums, and other disruptive behaviors. While children are in their therapy sessions, parents and caregivers also participate in group sessions to work through issues related to their children’s behavior.
- Partial Hospitalization Program: Provides intensive group therapy and treatment for youngsters aged 7-13 who are experiencing emotional, psychological, and/or behavioral difficulties. Therapy sessions are available five days a week, three hours per day.
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services: Include individual, group, and family therapy, as well as psychiatric evaluation and medication management. Specialty groups focus on promoting social skills development.
- Psychiatric Emergency Services: Available in the Emergency Department at Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
- Intensive Outpatient Services: for adolescents aged 14 -17 is available at our Shrewsbury office.